CMT- 8 WEEK COURSE WITH DR STAN STEINDL
Commencing 13th July In person & 15th July Online
Compassionate Mind Training (CMT) is an eight-week, practical skills building course designed to help people cultivate their compassionate mind. Drawing on compassion focused therapy, a comprehensive psychotherapy approach developed by Professor Paul Gilbert, CMT offers psycho-education regarding the human mind, the nature of our suffering, and how to cultivate the evolved human motivations and skills of compassion: to be sensitive to suffering in ourselves and others, and committed to trying to alleviate and prevent it.
CMT COURSE DETAILS
- 8 x 2.5 hour group sessions, once a week in person or online.
- Incorporates information sharing, experiential exercises, practical tips, and suggestions for bringing compassion into one’s daily life.
- CMT is a closed group—no new participants will be able to join once the course has commenced.
- The venue is Psychology Consultants Morningside—18 Thynne Rd Morningside. Parking is available onsite and in adjacent Ison Street. Online options are also available.
- Course participants will be provided with a printed workbook to bring to each session, as well as audio recordings of exercises and practices. You will be provided Dr Steindl’s book- The Gifts of Compassion: How to Understand and Overcome Suffering.
- For more information download the brochure below or email firstname.lastname@example.org