Bachelor of Arts (Honours) (Psychology)
Master of Clinical Psychology
Member – Australian Psychological Society (APS)
Member – APS College of Clinical Psychologists
Ann is a clinical psychologist who has trained at the University of Queensland, holds a Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology, and is a Member of the Clinical College of the Australian Psychological Society. Ann has worked as a Clinical Psychologist at The Prince Charles Hospital for the past 18 years. Prior to coming to The Prince Charles she worked in the Psychology and Psychiatry Departments of the University of Queensland as a Senior Tutor.
Ann has worked in many areas of Prince Charles Hospital, seeing people with a variety of medical and surgical problems. She has also provided a specialist service to mothers and fathers who suffer from post natal depression. She continues to work at The Prince Charles Hospital in a full-time capacity, where among her duties she also provides supervision to other psychologists.
Ann’s areas of expertise include:
– Peri-natal mental health; helping mothers and fathers adjust to being new parents, and more specifically treating postnatal depression, and anxiety.
– Managing depression and anxiety that occurs in chronic disease, e.g., cystic fibrosis and other respiratory disorders, as well as adjustment to heart and lung transplant.
– Managing adjustment, depression, and anxiety associated with end of life.
– Treatment of post traumatic stress disorder; especially in relation to previous hospital or medical complications.
– Treatment of anxiety and depression in the general population.
Ann work from our Newmarket office, please call reception to arrange an appointment.