Our Mission at Psychology Consultants
We provide a broad range of local, national and international clinical psychology services to promote the well-being of individuals, couples, families and communities, with an overarching aspiration of helping people flourish and discover their full potential.
We believe in personalised, precision health care aimed at delivering the right treatment at the right time. Each person is an individual. Therefore, we seek to tailor consultations, investigations and treatment for each clinical situation.
We can help you to
- Depression management
- Anger management
- Cope with anxiety or stress
- Improve sleep
- Manage addictions
- Manage acute and chronic pain
- Adjust to personal loss or trauma
- Manage eating disorders
- Deal with child behavioural and emotional concerns such as anxiety and fear, sadness, and ADHD
- Improve parenting skills
- Cope with life transitions
- Make career decisions
- Enhance relationships
- Manage health concerns and
- Manage disabilities
How we can help
Psychology Consultants has both male and female clinical psychologists and psychologists, each with broad experience in assessing, diagnosing, and treating people with a wide range of emotional and behavioural problems including anxiety and depression.
Our psychology services include
- Individual counselling – individuals, couples, and families;
- Group programs – Towards Better Sleep
- Careers counselling – with careers psychologist Liz Bamford .
- Workshops – Training Opportunities for Health Professionals (Motivational Interviewing with Dr Stan Steindl) Corporate Sleep Workshops with Kathryn Smith
Psychology Consultants has gathered together a professional team that is highly trained and very experienced. We have selected clinical psychologists and registered psychologists whose knowledge and skills are highly complementary of each other. Our goal is that our team’s wide range of professional interests and areas of expertise meet our clients’ diverse needs.