Assessment and Reports
Psychological assessments and reports often provide valuable information for legal cases – criminal, family court issues, and medico-legal cases such as personal injury compensation claims.
Assessments and reports can also be helpful for children, adolescents, and adults in educational circumstances to ensure their education is suitable to their needs.
Psychology Consultants’ clinical psychologists and neuropsychologists use appropriate clinical psychological and neuropsychological testing and techniques including the following:
- WAIS-III – Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale
- WISC-IV – Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children
- WMS-III – Wechsler Memory Scale
- WIAT-II – Wechsler Individual Achievement Test
- PMS – Personality Assessment Inventory
- 16PF – Sixteen Personality Factors
- WAPS – Work Aspect Preference Scale
These tests and scales thoroughly assess people, and provide psychological reports that are suitable for legal cases if necessary.
Our psychologists work with WorkCover Queensland, Legal Aid (Qld), Family Court, insurance companies, solicitors, as well as a number of other government agencies to provide professional, accurate assessments and reports to assist in decision-making.