Careers at Psychology Consultants
CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGISTS NEEDED: AS AT 15.6.20
Psychology Consultants is a Brisbane-based private practice, established in 1995. We have a team of 15 psychologists with offices based in Morningside and Newmarket.
Due to an extensive period of growth we currently have an opportunity for highly motivated and enthusiastic part time or full time Clinical Psychologists to join our Newmarket and Morningside locations.
We offer a stimulating and rewarding work place in an environment that is friendly, professional and supportive. The successful candidate will have experience working with adults presenting with a range of cognitive, behavioural and emotional problems. There is also the opportunity to provide psychological services in special interest areas to adults, children, families, and groups.
The successful candidates will:
– Be a fully registered with AHPRA with an endorsement as a clinical psychologist
– Have the ability to obtain a Medicare provider number
– Have demonstrated clinical experience
To complement our team culture, the successful candidate will be flexible and reliable, with a focus and enthusiasm for providing a high quality service.
What we offer:
- Professional consultation rooms
- New client referrals
- Administrative team that will also take care of all your bookings for you.
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate. Our long term practitioners are rewarded with a generous loyalty scheme.
- You will also benefit from a practice that actively markets to maintain and increase it’s strong, well-established referral base.
If you believe you would make a great addition to our team please apply now by emailing a cover letter and resume to Tamarin@psychologyconsultants.com.au with the subject “Clinical Psychologist Position”.